Roles and Responsibilities
- Calendar management of M.D Aligning meeting as per the schedule
- Prepare the Meeting of Minutes & agenda to share with the concerned department.
- Prepare the database as per required by the management.
- Follow-ups on an assigned delegation with the employees and get the task done & inform the M.D
- Coordinate for a variety of approvals and proposals following prescribed procedures and time frame
- Taking dictations and Drafting e-mails and memos.
- Conducting online and offline research whenever required.
- Conducted root cause analysis to formulate countermeasures to business mistakes and improve operations
- Collected, tracked and evaluated current business and data to stay abreast with market trends
- Streamlined business processes to reduce operating costs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Postgraduate with same experience in reputed organization.
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org or watsapp cv - 7500530004
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Department:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Hapur
Rama Group itself plays a responsible role in the society by creating enough career opportunities for deserving candidates via its group companies. The group has interests in the verticals of Education, Healthcare, Medicare, Technology and Infrastructure development.
For more information visit our website :https://www.ramahospital.com/who-we-are
Contact Company:Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Hapur
Address:Rama Super Specialty Hospital and Research Centre, Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Opp. Mother Dairy , Uttar Pradesh, India
Reference Id:Executive Assistant